Stock Pup Good Drive For PAWS!
Did you know that PAWS Dogs are taught to go everywhere their Clients might go? This could be to the movies, restaurants, museums, and even on public transportation! Since all PAWS dogs are custom-trained, our trainers need lots of resources to give the dogs in training access to these experiences so that they can best serve their Clients.
During International Assistance Dog Week, August 6-August 12, PAWS is Stocking PUP resources for their training department.
PAWS will be collecting the following:
- Jars of peanut butter (any brand or size of smooth peanut butter)
- Pup-Peroni Original Lean Beef Flavor Dog Snacks, 25 Ounce
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein Dry Puppy Food, Chicken and Rice Formula – 6 lb. Bag
- Gift Certificates to restaurants (Culvers, Uccello’s, Olive Garden, etc.) where PAWS Dogs practice ignoring delicious smells!
- Gift Certificates to admission to public places like museums and zoos (John Ball, Meijer Gardens, Grand Rapids Public Museum)
- Many more items from their Amazon Wishlist! Check out the list here!
Drop off Your Donations and Make a Difference Today!
Drop off your donations at the following locations during the week of August 6-12!
- Grand Rapids Symphony- 300 Ottawa Ave NW #100, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Monday-Friday from 10:00 am-5:00 pm
- Trinity Lutheran Grand Rapids- 2700 Fulton St E, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-4:00 pm
They will have a box available for collection starting on Sunday, July 30, and running through Sunday, August 13th!
- PAWS -4646 Division, Wayland, MI 49348
Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-4:30 pmWant to be a drop off location or have questions? Contact Kristy Blackmore at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 877-7297 x224
Help PAWS Stock Pup on these essential training items!