PARTNER WITH PAWS
We believe that partnering with companies that share our values provides a mutually beneficial opportunity for both parties. We also acknowledge that each company has different interests, markets and needs, and we are prepared to customize the benefits we provide to suit those purposes.
Please consider how partnering with PAWS can benefit your marketing, philanthropy, mission outreach and/or community service interests.
Paws With A Cause is fortunate to have the generous support of several community partners, including local, regional and national corporations that sponsor events and make direct contributions. We thank them for their support and all they do for PAWS.
If you are interested in becoming a community partner, contact Colette Beighley, Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-877-7297.
POTENTIAL PARTNERSHIP BENEFITS
- Recognition on Social Media (more than 28,500 followers on Facebook)
- Photo opportunity at company with PAWS Dogs/Clients
- Volunteer opportunities at PAWS National Headquarters with employee teams
- Onsite foster puppy training and Public Access opportunity with apprentice trainers and dogs in training
- Joint Public Relations opportunity
- Hyperlinked logo on PAWS Community Partners webpage for agreed upon period of time
- Recognition and feature article in Dogs for Dignity PAWS Newsletter (3x a year/over 15,000 households)
- Other creative collaborations
*Benefits are based on the value of support
If you have any ideas, inspirations or questions, please contact Colette Beighley, at 616-877-7297 or via e-mail at email@example.com.