Have you heard? Pumpkin spice is in the air!
Did you know that pumpkin is good for a dog’s eyes, coat, immune system, and stomach? That’s why we are sharing one of our favorite recipes with you- Easy Pumpkin Biscuits!
What you’ll need:
- 1 egg
- 1 can of pumpkin puree (not pie filling!)
- 2 cups of flour
- Fall themed cookie cutter *optional*
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix egg and pumpkin in a large bowl
- Add flour and knead until a sticky dough forms
- Roll out dough and cut out cookie shapes
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes
- Flip and bake for an additional 20 minutes
We hope your pup enjoys this PAWSitively pumpkin dog treat!